Boraste’s ADITI Branded ECO600 DELUXE-2 is one of the best air assisted sprayer assembled in INDIA with world class Italian technology. It is widely used in multiple crops for spraying pesticides & insecticides in Grapes, Pomegranate, Orange, Mangoes, Guava, etc. This sprayer comes with the Double axial fans which are rotating in opposite direction which gives 100% air balanced on both side. (i.e. 1st fan rotates in clockwise direction and 2nd fan rotates in anti-clockwise direction). The sprayer tank is made up of 3 different tanks with different purpose- such as main tank of 600 letter with dual water tube level indicator capacity, system washing tank of 70 liter & hand wash tank of 10 liter. This sprayer comes with 73 LPM Diaphragm pump, Italian Spray adjustable Nozzle, Agitating device for stirring of pesticides inside the tank, Italian Wide angle PTO Shaft, Italian 2+N Speed heavy duty gearbox, Height adjustable axle, 6-way adjustable Italian brass controller which gives accurate delivery of chemical while spraying with accurate pressure guage meter. For less turning radius there is a provision of 3 axis folding tow bar which gives the lowest turning radius for turning in the low-spacing vineyards. This sprayer comes with the hot dip galvanized chassis for long life and prevention from rusting.
1) SS Shell assembly (Fan Unit- Imported type )
2) High air output with perfect balancing of air on both side
3) Italian heavy duty double axial fans with opposite rotation for balanced air
4) Italian 2 speed adjustable 2+N gearbox
5) Italian heavy duty 73LPM Diaphragm Pump
6) Italian 5 way adjustable controller
7) Italian heavy duty wide angel shaft
8) Italian agitating device for stirring pesticides.
9) Pesticides flush out system
10) Folding tow bar for minimum turning radius (with extra cost)
11) Suitable for GA Spray also
12) Lowest power consumption
13) Aditi branded M160 suction screen filter.
14) Aditi branded fine filtration top lid screen for large particles of pesticides
15) Branded Tubeless tyre.
16) Special coated chassis for more durability.
17) An Italian polyethylene 600 Liter main tank, 70 Liter washing tank & 10 Liter hand-wash tank.
1) To do pesticide spraying to Grape gardens & all other Horticulture farms, & it is driven by any tractors.
2) We can change height of spray nozzles by changing fan casing height, so that we can make spray in any kind of Grape gardens very easily.
3) To remove unnecessary dew on leaves.
1) Saves the time, labour, money than conventional systems.
2) Available in various models, suitable to farmers garden size & tractor capacity.
3) We can change air flow in required direction by making change in direction of deflectors.
4) All products are having heavy duty & sturdy for giving long life service.
5) Available in very reasonable costs with compared to imported one.
6) Aluminium fans having the facility of changing the degree of blades to minimise or to increase
air flow respectively load on tractor. It can be done manually with the help of allen spanner / key.
7) If necessary by this Mist Blower we can spray GA, CPPU with the help of ATR Italian Nozzles.
8) All above products (units) are suitable to tractor (Mitsubishi, HMT, Massey orchard, Swaraj orchard,
Bajaj tempo orchard, Kubota 24, Mahindra Yuvraj.
9) We can manufacture & do necessary changes as per the customers requirements subject to extra reasonable cost.
10) Company has reserved the rights of changing the design & dimensions without any prior
information, at any time.
11) For better life of such machines, company has recommended that, to do cleaning, oiling & greasing
regularly in the frequency of 8-15 days.
1) Before starting Blower, in fan casing, near fan, at joint, at pump & belts, cocks checking & careful observation is recommended, whether any wooden sticks or small stones are there or not. If yes, then remove it & then start tractor to run Blower.
2) Do greasing to all bearings in the frequency of 15 days.
3) Cleaning the tank from inside and outside after use is recommended.
4) Clean main suction and line filters with the mesh after every use.
5) Always use tank top lid screen for filling the water, chemicals & solutions in the tank.
6) Check pump oil level regularly.
7) Take care of pressure gauge from any damage.
8) Check that the Pump & Fan belts are tight evenly & properly.
9) Check that the nozzles are properly attached to boom pipes.
10) Check whether PTO joint / rotory joints are connected / engaged properly. (Lock pins should be locked on both sides i.e. to the tractor PTO & Pump PTO)